Please note that a plate is required to use the case.
Please note this is a GROUP BUY item and photos are of a prototype.
The Group Buy has been extended till Midnight 12th September EST
All prices in NZD
It is not yet in stock and have an estimated ship date of late-November, delays are possible but you will be notified if any delays occur.
There will be no refunds of cancellations on this item. By purchasing this item you agree to the above terms.
Please review the BUILD GUIDE below before purchasing.
- ATmega32A microcontroller pre-flashed with bootloader and default qmk firmware keymap.
- All necessary components for a fully functional pcb
- Aluminium plate (Choose your variation, shown in photos)
- Acrylic layered case (Plate required to use case | Choose your colour)
- Aluminium Knob
- 4x 2u DSA PBT Keycaps (choose your colour, shown below)
Required but not included:
- USB Type-C Cable
- 70x MX style switches and keycaps
- Screw in stabilizers (Plate mount not supported), 6x 2U
- Philips head screwdriver
- 2mm Allen Key
- Flush / Diagonal cutters
- Soldering iron
For laser cutting replacement acrylic, and aluminium or redesigning the PCB, plate or case to suit your needs.
Shown: White PBT as WFJ
Shown: Black PBT as NEM | Grey PBT as GTW
Shown: Green PBT as VCR
Clear Acrylic Colours
The options being used are Clear 4.5mm, Black 4.5mm, Dark Grey Tint 4.5mm, Green Tint 4.5mm
Frosted Acrylic Colours
The options being used are Crystal (Frosted in options) in 3mm and 6mm